Monday, December 6, 2010

First event for WSK 4th batch

The boy is the champion blogger of WSK-3 and the girl is the member of WSK-4
The date was marked on the calender just after getting invitation from the organizer. Even though it is really tough to manage time for me like a PhD research student in a week days but I was trying to manage all to attend on the 1st event.

After 2 weeks the date came, I just slept earlier than usual to catch the earliest bus for Seoul from Chungju city bus terminal. The morning was really cold as like as winter morning but  windy like a rainy season. I drove to Chungju bus terminal from my home which took less than 10 minutes. But the problem has raised due to closed the gate of LOTTE mart, where I planned to park my car. I just stayed there 5 minutes to get any response from any one to open the gate. But unfortunately nothing happened from any one. I just moved to search any place beside rood to park my car. By the mean time one bus has left from the terminal..... Fortunately, I got a place beside a branch road where I found some car parked. I just ran away to get the bus just after parking over there.

I get a bus for Dong Seoul (East Seoul) which took one hour and 50 minutes to arrive there. I ride the sub way from gangbeon to reach our venue. But, unfortunately I arrived there lately just after speech from organizer. I became charmed just after entering into the hall. What a moment was that!!! It just like a globe where the people gathered from whole over the world. I am one of them. I must cordially thanks to the people who assist just like a bossom friends to get the food and beverage and guide to know the exciting and historical information during tour around the museum.


Just before entering into the museum hall, I met with Mr. Mostafa who is a f Bangladesh Civil Service officer, came to Korea for his one year training. He is just a nice man who belongs great capability to make other enjoyable at any moments by his jolly mind.

A lot of snaps were captured from the museum, those are the national treasure of Korea.


National Treasure of Korea
National Treasure of Korea


Frankly speaking I got a great offer and opportunity to meet such kind of nice people and scope to make some friends. 

She is an Indonesian, nice guy to pass time
I had a seat with the guys who were from Indonesia. They informed me about their couture and believes and life in Korea. 

The kids were looking so happy due to having picture with the famous guys!!
The time has overred very fast and rapidly. We did not get much time to capture some more snaps. I hoped to pass some more moments over there but.........

The time will come to us to meet again soon. We will make a bond with each other to bind the world in a one circle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment